4 Inch Steel Rim
Uses include: Hand Trucks, Small Towable Trailers, Jockey Wheels
Our range of Lemcol 4” pneumatic wheels offers the largest selection of tyre and bearing combinations available.
Unlike most similar products, the rims are fully manufactured in Australia to the same exacting standards expected of all Lemcol products.
This in house manufacture also provides the benefit of short lead times and the ability to offer colour matching to customer specifications.
The range includes both divided and one piece rims pressed from 1.6mm thick material offering strength and reliability.
All hubs are robot welded to ensure accuracy and consistent quality of weld, while the one-piece rims are welded together using a continuous seam welding technique.
Rims are surface treated prior to painting to provide excellent paint adhesion, while the baked enamel finish limits corrosion under adverse conditions.
There are three sizes of tyre offered in either lug, industrial or diamond tread pattern. All are supplied in 4-ply to provide greater durability.
Load Capacities up to 190kg
- Selection includes divided and one piece rims
- Hubs are robot welded for consistent quality
- Continuous seam welding on one-piece rims
- Rims are etched primed to provide excellent paint adhesion
- Durable baked enamel finish
- Large selection of bearing types and sizes available
- 4-ply tyres for greater durability
- Quality Australian made rims
- 12 month warranty
12 Month Warranty
This range carries our standard 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, and is backed by a service and parts network Australia wide.