Industrial premium Users include Major Industry, Manufacturers, Workshops, Factories and Warehouses
This range utilises the same time-proven frames as the heavy industrial range, with precision machined integral swivel race, and is coupled with a more economical selection of roller bearing wheels providing capacities up to 700kg. This provides an ideal compromise where the best industrial frame is required, and a lower cost wheel is required for the purpose.
Manufactured from heavy steel sections, frame components are robot welded to provide strength and durability even under adverse conditions. The rigid castor leg is formed to give extra sideways strength.
Other features include precision-machined deep grooved swivel races, sealed for life to minimise maintenance requirements.
Top plates are made to a widely adopted standard complying with Australian Standard AS B282, maximising compatibility and ease of replacement or upgrading in the future.
Most swivel castors are available with an over the wheel brake. The brake design allows for the high impact nylon pedal to be easily replaced if necessary.
Sizes range from 100mm to 250mm with tyres ranging from polyurethane and rubber moulded onto cast iron centres, polyurethane with a polymer centre, cast iron, v-groove cast iron or nylon.
Wheels are supplied with a roller bearing, which is a popular low cost easy movement bearing. This bearing is widely used to reduce the manual effort to move heavy loads.
A greasable axle or grease nipple is fitted for maintenance purposes to extend the working life.
Load Capacities up 700kg
- Fully fabricated steel frames provide optimum strength and durability
- Swivel castors have a precision machined deep grooved, sealed ball race
- Top plates conform to AS B282
- Large selection of wheel types to suit a wide range of operating environments, 100mm to 250mm diameter
- Wheels supplied with a roller bearing
- A greasable axle or grease nipple is fitted to extend the working life when maintained correctly
- Wheel brakes (suffix H) are available on most swivel castors
- Australian made
- 12 month warranty
12 Month Warranty
This range carries our standard 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, and is backed by a service and parts network Australia wide.