A low cost alternative while providing high load capacities. They are lightweight, non-marking and resistant to impact, abrasion, corrosion and the effect of many chemicals.
Nylon is resistant to oils, fats, most alkalis, soap and detergents but should not be used in contact with acids.
One of the main benefits of nylon is that it is unaffected by water and its use in the wet enhances its self-lubricating properties.
Being hard, they tend to be noisy when moving quickly over rough surfaces. Care should also be used when moving heavy loads on surfaces such as vinyl, as indentation may occur.
Normally used with a plain bearing, the lemcol range also offers a selection of cast iron centred wheels with roller and ball bearings and demountable tyred steel centred wheels with ball bearings. These are used where an increase in capacity is required or lower rolling resistance is a consideration.
The effective temperature range for nylon is between -30°C and +80°C under normal operating conditions. Our range also includes mineral fibre and glass fibre reinforced phenolic wheels to suit high temperature applications.
These wheels can successfully handle temperatures to 300°C at a load capacity of 400kg.
To complete the nylon range we offer a pallet roller to suit a standard sized pallet truck. Other sizes are available on application.
Load Capacities up to 1000kg
- Suitable for smooth floors
- Resistant to impact and abrasion
- Lightweight and provides high load capacities
- Normal operating temperature between -30°C and +80°C
- Resists oil, greases, brine and most solvents
- Self-lubricating qualities enhanced when used in water
- Phenolic wheels are available to suit high temperature applications up to 300°C
- Standard size pallet roller available with others available upon request
- 12 month warranty
12 Month Warranty
This range carries our standard 12 month warranty against faulty workmanship and materials, and is backed by a service and parts network Australia wide.